How to Care for Your Teeth After a Dental Bonding Procedure
Typically, dental bonding only lasts a few years; however, there are some things you can do to make the bonding last longer. We recommend you do the following if you undergo a cosmetic dental bonding procedure:
- Properly brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss daily
- Visit your dentist for teeth cleaning twice a year
- Do not bite pens, pencils, or your nails
- Avoid chewing hard candy or ice
The composite resin used in a dental bonding procedure is not as strong as your natural teeth, so it’s important to take extra precautions to avoid cracks or chips in the resin.
Why Choose Beachwood Dental for Cosmetic Dental Bonding in Cleveland, Ohio?
Located in Beachwood, Ohio, we provide superior dental care to patients of all ages throughout Cleveland. Some of the many benefits of choosing Beachwood Dental for dental bonding in Cleveland include:
- Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- We offer same-day appointments
- We accept most insurance plans
- Our team of friendly and experienced dentists are leaders in the field and strive to provide every patient with the best possible dental care
- We give back to the Cleveland community whenever possible
Have questions about dental bonding at Beachwood Dental?
Call us today!
Additional Dental Services We Offer
In addition to dental bonding, we offer a variety of other dental procedures at Beachwood Dental. Some of the additional dental services we provide include:
- Teeth cleaning
- Family and pediatric dental
- Braces and Invisalign
- Dental crowns
- Dental inlays and onlays
- Teeth whitening
- Dermal fillers
- Dental implants
- And more!
Schedule an Appointment for Dental Bonding in Cleveland Today!
If you are in need of cosmetic dental bonding in Cleveland or any other dental procedure, schedule an appointment at Beachwood Dental today!